- From smart cameras to AI trackers, exhibitors promise to flood the floor with innovation at IFSEC International this summer
- Register for a free pass now at IFSEC International / 17-19 May 2022 / ExCeL London
The UK's longest-running security event, IFSEC International, returns to ExCeL London from 17-19 May 2022 with thousands of new products including exclusive launches from the likes of SightLogix, Securesoft and Paxton.
Hailed as the #1 reunion event for the UK security industry, the 49th edition of IFSEC will reconnect security installers and integrators, end-users, distributors, consultants, manufacturers and key security associations in person for the first time in three years.
IFSEC offers tens of thousands of visitors an unrivalled opportunity to meet hundreds of leading security suppliers across access control, video surveillance, perimeter protection, cyber security and more including Advancis, Dahua, Hikvision, CSL and many more, collectively showcasing the most innovative products launched since COVID--19.
Visitors to this year’s IFSEC will also have a chance to see:
- Live demos: Visitors can explore how security technologies have developed and adapted over the last three years by joining unique demonstrations at the Converged Security Centre on how physical security and information technology fuse to provide a holistic solution.
- Approved products put to the test: The popular LPCB Attack Testing Zone returns to IFSEC for 2022, where attendees can observe live test sessions of trained professionals from the LPCB team putting LPS-1175 approved products to the test, demonstrating the effectiveness of some of the most robust physical security equipment in the industry.
- The next generation of apprentices in action: Designed to raise the profile of engineering apprenticeships and the skills on display, the UK’s next generation of security and fire engineers will be showcasing their skills at the Engineers of Tomorrow feature on the showfloor, as they battle it out to make it to the WorldSkills UK finals.
- NEW to 2022 – IFSEC & FIREX Training: For the first time ever at IFSEC International, engineers and integrators will have the opportunity to attend 4–6-hour training sessions hosted by a mix of specialist training providers and leading vendors in security and fire. Taking place off the show floor, attendees can secure valuable CPD points and enhance their knowledge, with plenty of time left in the day to catch the rest of the exhibition afterwards, to get the most out of their visit.
“The security industry has seen ground-breaking innovation and product development over the last couple of years, so we’re really excited to invite buyers to explore the latest developments at IFSEC – some of which will be on display for the first time,” said IFSEC International event director Gerry Dunphy.
Several exhibitors will be showcasing brand new products at IFSEC International, including:
SightLogix – global launch of the SightTracker PTZ
The SightTracker PTZ is being announced globally for the first time at IFSEC International; an AI-based, smart intruder tracker that follows detected targets as they move throughout a site, repositioning at speeds that have not been seen before with other PTZs, delivering critically important situational awareness over large perimeters and outdoor sites.
SightLogix is also showcasing its international smart thermal camera line:
- SightSensor GT is a smart thermal camera for detecting intruders at perimeters and outdoor areas with outstanding detection performance.
- SightSensor GTC is a smart thermal camera for detecting intruders at perimeters and outdoor areas with outstanding detection performance, with the added benefit of HD colour visible.
Terracom– exclusive first look of QR-Patrol
Terracom is launching an Issue Management functionality for its QR-Patrol and MyLoneWorkers products that will take incident and issue reporting a step further and manage it in its entire life cycle, until resolution and closure.
The idea is to help companies be proactive and more efficient in day-to-day operations, which will also save them time and eventually lead to cost saving.
A spokesperson said: “We have focused on giving more ways of safeguarding people through our new Safepass functionality, which consists of SOS alerts and communication for dangerous situations. Transparency and enhanced decision making have also been a priority to us; we have invested in new reports using Mobile Forms data coming directly from the field to recognize patterns and reduce incidents, created productivity metrics and efficiency reports and also integrated our systems with MS Power BI to give more flexibility to companies that already use it.”
Beamagine – exclusive first look
L3CA is Beamagine’s first official product and IFSEC will be its first ever commercial viewing.
A spokesperson explained: “L3CAM is an advanced perception unit including 3D imaging, RGB and thermal imaging modes. The system includes a computer which fuses all the data modes so one can shift from one mode to another swiftly. This is relevant as far as it enables the user to apply detection software (e.g. of pedestrians) simultaneously in all the imaging modes, and thus you can remove most false alarms of automated security centrals. This also takes the pain out of software developers who want reliable data while keeping focused in their software development, not having to get involved in hardware adjustments.”
Securesoft – exclusive product launch
Securesoft has launched the SIA Control Room since Covid, an operations and performance management command and control platform for private security companies in the UK and this will be on display at FIREX for the very first time.
Comprising of a web-based platform and mobile workflow app, SIA Control Room offers the following features:
- Terror Threat Alert Updates
- Real Time Guard Alerts/Notifications
- Security Licence Renewal Management
- Lone Worker Voice Messaging
- Digital Assignment Instructions
- Security Officer Vetting
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Operations Calendar Management
- Live Dashboard
- Static/Mobile Reporting with Time Stamp & Multi-Media Capability
- Billing & Invoicing
- Guard Tour Solution (NFC Tags & QR Codes)
- Dynamic Tracking & Geo-Tags
- Client Portal
- Mobile Patrol
- Leave of Absence Management
- Scheduling Wizard (Static and Mobile Runs)
- Assignment Creation Wizard
- Dedicated Messaging
- Out of Hours On-Call Contact Management
- Client Monthly Performance Scorecard
Paxton – new product showcase
Paxton will launch its newest system Paxton10 at IFSEC international and will be offering live demos, as well showcasing the latest functionality of Net2, Entry, PaxLocks, and its suite of mobile apps.
Andy Edwards, Paxton’s Technical Support Manager, said: “We have helped crucial sites to operate in a Covid-secure way by offering new features in our flagship systems Net2 and Paxton10. Those updates, and assisting our installers to implement them, have been vital in keeping people safer, and provide useful functionality after the pandemic ends.”
PINTEL – new product showcase
PINTEL will launch new technology that detects objects with high-speed in high-resolution frame through bitstream information generated during CCTV encode. This technology is certified by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of Korea as a NET (new excellent technology).
PINTEL will also display demonstrations of PREVAX 2.0 software and videos of actual software being applied in Korea. PREVAX 2.0 is a software with various functions in transportation and safety. Various videos will make it easier for customers to understand how to use the software.
Toshiba – showcasing upgraded products
Toshiba will be showcasing its S300 and S300 Pro Surveillance Hard Drives and the MG Series Enterprise Capacity Hard Drives. The team has enhanced the S300 and S300 Pro Surveillance Hard Drive ranges and expanded its capacity offerings as well as providing CMR and SMR options. It has also launched the 18TB version of its MG Series Enterprise Capacity Hard Drive and will soon be announcing the launch of a higher capacity product.
An IFSEC visitor pass gives unlimited access to the entire Protection & Management Series, which includes FIREX International, Facilities Show, Safety & Health Expo and Intelligent Building Europe.
To register for a free visitor (or press) pass to all five shows taking place 17-19 May at ExCeL London, please click HERE.